Backup Service Provider Leadership Award Winners Announced at 2014 Asigra Partner Summit
Leading Cloud Service Providers Recognized for Excellence in Business Development, Marketing and Technology Deployments
TORONTO – June 19, 2014 – Asigra Inc., a leading cloud backup, recovery and restore software provider since 1986 has recognized premier partners from the company’s global ecosystem of service providers for notable achievements and advancements in the cloud-based data recovery market. The awards presented highlight the accomplishments over the last 12 months in the deployment of private, public and hybrid cloud backup services. The winners were announced at the 2014 Asigra Partner Summit in Toronto, the largest annual gathering of data recovery-focused IT service providers from around the world.
The winners chosen in the 2014 Asigra Cloud-Based Data Recovery awards include:
- Asigra Hybrid Partner of the Year:Long View Systems
- Asigra Rookie Hybrid Partner of the Year:Pulsant
- Cloud Backup and Recovery Marketing Leadership: Databarracks
- Best Recovery Success Story: Yotta280
- Best Private Cloud Backup and Recovery Implementation: Dataedge
- Best Hybrid Cloud Backup and Recovery Implementation:Blueshift Data Protection
- Best Public Cloud Backup and Recovery Implementation:Oncore IT
- Best Endpoint Cloud Backup and Recovery Implementation:Phoenix IT Services
- Best Cloud Backup & Recovery Competitive Takeout:Blueshift Data Protection
- Best Vertical Enterprise Cloud Backup Demand Generation Campaign: EVS Corporation
- Best Cloud Backup and Recovery Marketing Campaign: Taylor Made Computer Solutions
- Most Desirable Cloud Backup Expertise: Another 9
- Asigra Brand Advocate Award:Backup Technology Limited (BTL), Data Storage Corporation, Managecast, Databarracks, Oncore IT, Pulsant, Pantropic, Taylor Made Computer Solutions
- Unsung Cloud Backup Hero (North America):Managecast
- Unsung Cloud Backup Hero (EMEA):Backup Technology Limited (BTL)
- Cloud Backup Market Maker: Oncore IT
Long View Systems took top honors with the Asigra Hybrid Partner of the Year award. The company received this honor for achievements across the board in sales, marketing and customer service. Among the key accomplishments for 2014 was a significant growth in customer adoption over the past year which has contributed to an upward trajectory in revenue for the company.
According to Craig Cook, Director and Chief Architect, Cloud Services, Long View Systems, “The market for data protection services remain a profitable and growing opportunity as data volumes continue to rise and systems to be protected become more distributed. Businesses must now protect their data locally and offsite to defend against data loss, and therefore need to modernize their backup infrastructure for greater recovery assurance. Thanks to Asigra and their team of experts, our backup services remain infinitely flexible and scalable to meet the changing needs of customer IT environments. We appreciate the recognition received with this award and expect continued successes throughout the year.”
“2014 has been an excellent year for cloud-based data protection as businesses of every caliber are challenged with protecting more data than ever spread across an increasing number of computing endpoints,” said Asigra CEO David Farajun. “As our service providers prove on a daily basis, these challenges are easily overcome with the right technology and team in place. The Asigra 2014 Partner Awards Program is a showcase of those partners who have demonstrated exceptional prowess in the market and we applaud their efforts as Asigra ensures business uptime for mutual customers.”
To learn more about Asigra, visit:www.asigra.com
Follow Asigra on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/asigra
Follow Asigra Partner Summit activities at #asigrasummit
Trusted since 1986, Asigra provides organizations around the world the ability to recover their data now from anywhere through a global network of partners who deliver cloud backup and recovery services as public, private and/or hybrid deployments. As the industry’s first enterprise-class agentless cloud-based recovery software to provide data backup and recovery of servers, virtual machines, endpoint devices, databases and applications, SaaS and IaaS based applications, Asigra lowers the total cost of ownership, reduces recovery time objectives, eliminates silos of backup data by providing a single consolidated repository, and provides 100% recovery assurance. Asigra’s revolutionary patent-pending Recovery License Model provides organizations with a cost effective data recovery business model unlike any other offered in the storage market. Asigra has been recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor and has been included in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software since 2010. More information on Asigra can be found at www.asigra.com.
Asigra and the Asigra logo are trademarks of Asigra Inc. All other brand and product names are, or may be, trademarks of their respective owners.
The Ventana Group