Bittium exhibits Bittium Tough Mobile smartphone, its device management and encryption software and IoT solutions at Mobile World Congress 2016
Bittium exhibits security certified Bittium Tough Mobile smartphone, Bittium Secure Suite device management and encryption software and its innovative Internet-of-Things solutions at Mobile World Congress 2016
Oulu, January 27, 2016 – Bittium will exhibit its innovative products and solutions at the Mobile World Congress 2016 exhibition in Barcelona, Spain, February 22-25. At display is nationally in Finland to RESTRICTED classification level approved Bittium Tough Mobile smartphone, related Bittium Secure Suite device management and encryption software as well as Bittium SafeMove encryption solution. This mobile solution is targeted for Mobile Security and Public Safety markets, as well as for enterprise markets, where there is a demand for high information security.
Bittium also exhibits Bittium SafeMove secure remote access solution for mobile workforce that provides the mobile workforce hassle-free, secure and seamless connectivity to the corporate network, innovative Internet-of-Things (IoT) solutions as well as R&D services for the wireless communication markets.
- Bittium Tough Mobile is a secure and durable Android-based LTE smartphone combining the latest information security and commercial device technologies. Bittium Tough Mobile incorporates a hardware-based security platform, which enables strong device security as well as deep integration of both customers’ own and third party software security solutions.
- Bittium Secure Suite device management and encryption software product that complements the Bittium Tough Mobile smartphone with a scalable set of new software services for remote management, remote attestation and securing the network connections of the device. The Bittium Tough Mobile smartphone and Bittium Secure Suite form a unique, complete, reliable system for processing and transferring sensitive and classified material and securing critical communication.
- Bittium SafeMove software is a high-quality remote access solution, that provides mobile workforce hassle-free, secure and seamless connectivity to the corporate network regardless of time and place. Bittium SafeMove enables the utilization of all IP based applications and networks by securing the connections between the work station and corporate services.
- Bittium provides state of the art, secure IoT solutions and engineering services for IoT and wearable technology markets. These markets include enterprise, healthcare, industrial internet, sports, and wellness. Bittium brings more than just a product to the IoT world – it brings solutions, encompassing the product and its integration into the “connected world”. Bittium’s solutions start with platforms which are optimized and tailored for customer-specified IoT use cases.
- Bittium offers for the telecommunication markets wireless communication R&D services for base stations and devices utilizing wireless connectivity. Bittium’s thirty years of experience in R&D services eg. with 2G/3G/4G/satellite/Wlan wireless communication technologies as well as the research and standardization work with future technologies like 5G, enable the development of complete base station or smart phone as well as transfer to production according to the customer needs.
Bittium’s products and solutions are exhibited at Hall 5 stand 5E40.
Senior Vice President, Sales
Tel. +358 40 344 3507
Bittium specializes in the development of reliable, secure communications and connectivity solutions, leveraging its 30 year legacy of expertise in advanced radio communication technologies. Bittium provides innovative products and customized solutions based on its product platforms and R&D services. Complementing its communications and connectivity solutions, Bittium offers proven information security solutions for mobile devices and portable computers. In 2014, Bittium’s net sales of continuing operations, was EUR 52.7 million and its operating profit was EUR 0.8 million. Bittium is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Exchange. www.bittium.com.