Broadview Introduces OfficeSuite PrivateCloud
Businesses Can Now Extend Data Center Architecture to the Cloud for Greater Flexibility, Control and Compliance
RYE BROOK, N.Y., USA —June, 2014—Broadview Networks®, a leading cloud-based provider of communications and information technology services, today announced the launch of OfficeSuite® PrivateCloud, a service that allows organizations to migrate to the cloud without sacrificing access or administrative-level control and improves service performance and business continuity. PrivateCloud provides IT professionals with full administrative-level control in a completely segmented cloud environment for unparalleled flexibility and ease of management.
OfficeSuite® PrivateCloud is built on VMware, the industry leader in server virtualization, and utilizes secure, fully redundant and geographically diverse Tier IV data centers. It offers existing VMware users the ability to create hybrid cloud networks, leveraging Broadview’s data centers to manage growth, resilience and fault-tolerance without additional capital expense. This provides organizations the highest level of reliability, and the ability to deliver more efficient, scalable and agile deployment of business applications and services.
“OfficeSuite PrivateCloud is the perfect solution for organizations that want to maintain full administrative-level control across their entire virtual infrastructure and still use cloud services to reduce or eliminate premise-based carbon footprint and capital expense,” said Ken Shulman, Broadview’s Chief Technology Officer and Chief Information Officer. “For small- and medium-sized businesses that need enterprise-grade virtual computing, PrivateCloud is the ideal solution, as it balances a feature-rich platform and a very aggressive price point.”
OfficeSuite® PrivateCloud provides:
– VMware vSphere® and vCloud® technology, the industry standard in feature-rich virtual machine management.
– Geo-diverse Tier IV data centers with built-in redundancy, ensuring that hosted resources are always available and secure.
– Complete administrative-level control over virtual machines, firewall and intelligent routing, load balancing and optional storage architectures for unparalleled flexibility.
– The ability to replicate existing physical and virtual machines to the PrivateCloud environment for zero-downtime service migration.
– Fully-featured snapshot and SAN-based retention capability with complete automation for worry-free service snapshot protection.
– Tiered IOPS-based SAN storage options for guaranteed mission-critical application and storage performance.
About Broadview Networks® www.broadviewnet.com®
Broadview Networks is a network-based business communications provider serving customers with local and long-distance voice and data communications, premises-based and patented hosted VoIP systems, data services and a full suite of managed and professional services. It also provides an innovative portfolio of bundled, hosted IP phone and cloud computing services designed to meet the unique application requirements of diverse workforce groups. Its customers benefit from award-winning customer service, including a Web-based account management tool and a primary point-of-contact for real-time, personal customer care.
Public Relations Specialist