CleanTalk Cloud Anti-Spam for web sites
No Captcha, no questions, no counting animals, no puzzles, no math. Fight spam!
The main function of the CleanTalk to provide the owners and administrators of websites reliable tool to protect the web site against spam and spam bots. Invisible to the visitors of the web site, simple and convenient for the administrator, CleanTalk automatically blocks 99,998% of the spam. With its unique capabilities, CleanTalk surpasses analogues by accurate of spam detection, provides a report on the work for the administrator, the option to check existing comments/users on the spam and speed.
CleanTalk uses protection methods which are invisible to site visitors. Connecting to the service eliminates needs for CAPTCHA, questions and answers, and other methods of protection that complicate the exchange of information on the site.
How does it work?
- A visitor writes a comment or registers.
- CleanTalk plugin sends action parameters into the CleanTalk cloud
- Service analyzes the parameters.
- If this is a visitor, the comment will be published. If it’s a spam bot, then CleanTalk blocks this comment or registering.
- Parameters are written to the log which can be viewed in the Control Panel service.
What makes CleanTalk different from other spam protection services? Why choose CleanTalk?
- No Captcha or other actions required from the user. Captchas lower conversion rates, irritate the customer and makes them leave your site. They are unsafe and let a lot of spam in. This transfers the spam problem from the webmaster to the customer, which means that you still have spam problems but you don’t know what to do about them. You don’t know how many customers you have lost because they couldn’t insert the symbols correctly.
- It is more reliable than similar systems. Other systems let spam in; they have different operating principles and can’t be as reliable as CleanTalk. CleanTalk algorithms estimate user behavior and the way forms are filled in. These multilevel checks enable CleanTalk to reach high efficiency in spam protection. With other protection systems, real users might be mistaken for spam; all spam messages are put in a spam folder and you have to take time to look through them all to not miss a client. This folder has to be cleaned all the time, which leads to more load on the website, causing it to start working slower.
- Clear statistics. CleanTalk delivers extremely open statistics for all incoming registrations/ comments, which gives you full control of the process. You will never miss a message. In order to inform clients, CleanTalk sends a weekly report to your email containing information on the number of approved and spam registrations/comments. CleanTalk provides you with diagrams for every website so you can see the dynamics of spam activity or legitimate comments/registrations on your website.
- CleanTalk protects all forms at once – comments, registration, feedback, contact, reviews. There is no need to install a separate plugin for a specific form.
- Easy to install and use.
- CleanTalk operates automatically, which saves you time and resources, letting you focus on developing and improving your website and business without being distracted by other matters.
- CleanTalk is a premium service. This guarantees that the plugin won’t disappear the way others do. You can always contact technical support and your request will be processed promptly. We provide a high quality service and therefore do not distribute a free version. Free versions always have limitations which influences the quality of spam protection. Purchasing a year of service gives you savings – you get:
100% protection against spam bots
Time and resources saving
Protect several websites at once at different CMS
Easy to install and use
Traffic acquisition and user loyalty
24/7 technical support
No captcha, puzzles, etc.
Free mobile app
Everyday we save you time so you can do something good for yourself, like to have a cup of coffee, read the news or buy donuts.
CleanTalk one of the fastest plug-in that allows you to lower the server load. One of the important parameters for each Web master is the speed of the site, so we make sure that our plug-in to consume as little as possible of server resources. Cloud service provides the advantage that all the checks take place in the cloud.
The CleanTalk company developed unique algorithms to assess the behavior of the visitor. CleanTalk analyzes user behavior and parameter of the filled out form. Anti spam module, installed on the website, sends the behaviour parameters of the visitor or spam bot. These parameters are estimated, and service makes a decision – to post a message or to define it as spam and reject. On the basis of such checks, the service forms its own list of email addresses used by spam bots. Likewise the registrations of visitors are checked. The service adds not only email addresses to the blacklist, but also IP addresses and domains of the websites that are promoted through spam mailout. All of this happens automatically and requires no action from the administration of the website. At 2.5 million queries the service makes a mistake in 40-45 cases, i.e. CleanTalk detects spam with 99.9982% accuracy. We constantly monitor these errors and make adjustments to our algorithms”, so the team is aiming to improve those figures over time.
All-in-one. CleanTalk immediately protects all forms – comments, registration, feedback, contacts. No need to install additional plug-ins for each form. You get save resources and increase performance of your website.
Spam attacks log. Service CleanTalk records all filtered comments, registration and other spam attacks in the “Log of spam attacks” and stores the data in the log up to 45 days. Using the log, you can ensure reliable protection of your website from spam and no false/positive filtering.
With the help of anti-spam by CleanTalk you can check existing comments and users, to find and quickly delete spam comments at once. This allows administrators of the Web sites automatically to check and identify spam bots, comments and users, which were not detected by conventional anti-spam tools. Checking existing comments and users is made on the basis of the nearly 2 million of certain spam bots. Detailed statistic allows CleanTalk customers to control the whole process.
CleanTalk has got an advanced option “Spam FireWall”, this option allows blocking the most active spam bots before they get access to web site. It prevents loading of pages of the web site by spam bots, so your web server doesn’t need perform all scripts on these pages. Also it prevents scanning of pages of the web site spam bots. Therefore Spam FireWall significantly can reduce the load on your web server. Spam FireWall can mitigate HTTP/HTTPS DDoS attacks. When an intruder makes GET requests to attack your website. Spam FireWall blocks all requests from bad IP addresses. Your website gives infringer a special page with description of DDoS rejection instead of the website pages. Therefore Spam FireWall can help to reduce of CPU usage on your server.
For more details, visit https://cleantalk.org/
Direct link for this article at CleanTalk website.