Incomedia launches WebSite X5® Professional 10
Incomedia launches WebSite X5® Professional 10, the new software that is revolutionizing the way Web professionals work
Incomedia officially announces the release of WebSite X5® Professional 10. The new web editor revolutionizes the way professional web developer’s work.
Incomedia, a company with many years experience of web site creation software development, has released WebSite X5® Professional 10. This new software is designed to meet the needs of web designers and SMEs for creating web sites and mobile sites. It is even complete with App.
“We are very excited to expand our product range and also to target the business sector with the new WebSite® X5 Professional 10” said Incomedia CEO Federico Ranfagni. We have many years experience which we have drawn on to create this new product. We have developed a software program able to meet the needs of Web professionals. We are aiming this product not only at web designers but also independent professionals and those who have to develop a web site for their company or corporation. They need agile and flexible tools that quickly lead them to outstanding results. We are convinced that WebSite X5® Professional 10 is the answer. The tool will radically change the way these professionals work.”
WebSite X5® Professional 10 is a unique software program. This brilliant combination of simplicity and power actually revolutionizes the way a professional web site is created by placing code and technical aspects in the background, behind the contents and layouts. The logical and intuitive WebSite X5® Professional 10 interface cuts the time needed for learning and development. Its vast range of available functions and possible customizations lets web designers tackle any project and give free rein to their creativity. The captivating, complete and professional result is a state of the art web site, able to meet the needs of any customer.
The advantage in choosing WebSite X5® Professional 10 is therefore obvious. It saves time and resources so professionals can handle a larger number of projects without jeopardizing the quality of the web sites they create. The result? More satisfied customers for a higher overall gain.
“WebSite X5® Professional 10 comprises everything professionals may need to develop their projects, be it a corporate web site, a blog, an e-commerce site or a mobile site,” explained Federico Ranfagni. “In this way they don’t have to use outside expertize and they can quickly get professional results. In addition, we have provided features that are incredible added value for any project!”
Some of the most important features of WebSite X5® Professional 10 are:
- Mobile App – WebSite X5® Professional 10 is the only software that lets professionals create a site complete with a Mobile App without having to develop the App. The App is ready and available for free download from both Apple Store and Google Play. Simply anchor it to your project and invite users to download it to stay abreast of the news published on the site. With the ability to send Push notifications, the App is also an effective system for actively promoting any news or activities.
- Mobile Web sites – The sites created are automatically optimized for viewing on mobile devices. Everything works correctly while browsing on smartphones and tablets (including the online store). Touch gestures are fully supported to ensure a fantastic surfing experience.
- Dynamic content – WebSite X5® Professional 10 is not a CMS, but integrates its most important functions. It lets several people edit content such as text and images while working directly online.
All this is thanks to the use of Dynamic Content. The author of the site, who always has total control over the project, can use it to create pages on which the users he authorizes can make updates.
- Online store – With WebSite X5® Professional 10 you can set up a complete online store and define all the key elements: importing products and catalogue creation; setting shipping and payment methods; buying process configuration; availability and promotion management through discounts and coupons, etc.
- Database integration – It is possible to integrate the web site with one or more databases for sending e-mails, registration to use restricted areas, plus management of posts on Blogs or Guestbooks, or purchase orders coming from the online store. The operation is simple and lets you also manage data with a dedicated online control panel.
- Analysis and Optimization – WebSite X5® Professional 10 optimizes the pages, images, videos and products of the store in order to best index them on search engines. Furthermore, with the advanced project analysis function, optimizations are still possible prior to publication online.
WebSite X5® Professional 10 includes a web hosting service with web space, bandwidth, databases, e-mail addresses and unlimited site hosting for 12 months.
For more information on WebSite X5® Professional 10: http://www.websitex5.com/professional
For more information on Incomedia: www.incomedia.eu/en
Availability and Pricing:
Incomedia WebSite X5® Professional 10 is now available from £169 from http://www.websitex5.com/en/store.html
Incomedia, founded in 1998, is a leading independent developer and publisher of multimedia software for the PC.
Incomedia’s flagship product WebSite X5, currently sold in over 40 countries through a well-established network of International distributors, resellers and retailers, was developed with the aim of bringing high-end website creation software at affordable prices to home, business and education users. The software is designed specifically for users who want to publish high-quality websites and online shops, with a professional look and feel in just 5 simple steps. http://www.incomedia.eu/en/index.html
UK PR Contact: Kathryn Lamb
07740 940 662