JAMF Software Sees Exceptional Growth with Bushel
Used by More Than 5,000 Organizations in Only 18 Months
MINNEAPOLIS – Aug. 18, 2016 – JAMF Software, a leader in Apple device management, today announced Bushel has reached a significant milestone as the solution is now being used by more than 5,000 small- and medium-sized businesses to manage iPad, iPhone and Mac.
Built from the ground up as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution designed for non-technical users, Bushel empowers small businesses to set up, manage and protect iPad, iPhone and Mac in minutes. Due to its no-hassle sign-up, intuitive design and exclusive focus on iOS and MacOS, Bushel is helping small businesses manage their Apple devices with ease. Customers cite the following reasons for choosing Bushel:
- Instant access: Customers are live with Bushel in minutes. The ability to immediately sign up and manage devices without speaking to a sales representative, or obtain software training or documentation means Bushel customers wait for nothing.
- Zero-barrier entry: Customers don’t need to pay to get started. The first three devices are free – forever.
- Affordable: After three free devices, Bushel costs $2 per device, per month. Billed monthly with no contracts and no device minimums or maximums, customers pay for only what they need and can cancel at any time.
- Simplicity: Bushel is powerful enough for IT teams, but simple enough for non-technical personnel to manage devices for small organizations that don’t have IT departments.
- The Apple experience: Purpose built for Apple, Bushel allows customers to take full advantage of Apple’s native features, apps and services, such as:
- Zero-touch enrollment: With support for Apple’s Device Enrollment Program (DEP), users can simply unbox their new device and turn it on – enrollment in Bushel is automatic.
- Simple app deployment: Integration with Apple’s Volume Purchase Program (VPP) simplifies purchasing and distributing apps in bulk for their business.
Eighteen months after Bushel’s release, thousands of global small and medium-sized businesses are already using the solution to manage Mac, iPad and iPhone. One-third of those customers leverage Bushel’s integration with DEP and nearly two-thirds are using VPP to purchase apps in bulk for their organizations.
In addition, as an Apple mobility partner, JAMF is able to get Bushel into the hands of even more businesses around the world leveraging Apple’s global sales and retail channels.
Comments on the News
“Bushel’s rapid growth is largely due to JAMF removing all obstacles for customers to get started. With no sales, software, training, documentation or even money required, customers receive the instant benefit that real software-as-a-service solutions can deliver,” said Dean Hager, CEO, JAMF Software. “JAMF has long been well established in the enterprise, serving 19 of the top 25 global brands. But, we saw a need for organizations of any size to have a simple and fast way to set up, manage and protect iPad, iPhone and Mac. From that need, Bushel was born.”
“We were actively looking for an affordably priced mobile device management (MDM) solution to distribute and centrally manage some important policies like password parameter enforcement and more-secure Wi-Fi credentials when we found Bushel. This helped us to better comply with auditory requirements and improve our overall security,” said Andrew Robinson, Senior IT Support Engineer, Help Desk, Gilt Groupe K.K. “Plus, because Bushel is a cloud-based MDM, we save significantly by not having to manage and support our own hardware. This is a bigger savings than one would think for small-to-medium sized companies.”
About JAMF Software
Since 2002, JAMF Software has been solely focused on helping organizations succeed with Apple. JAMF is committed to enabling IT to empower end users and bring the legendary Apple experience to businesses, education, and government organizations via its Casper Suite and Bushel software, and the 35,000+ member JAMF Nation Community. Today, more than 8,500 global customers rely on JAMF to manage 6.5 million Apple devices. To learn more, visit: http://www.jamfsoftware.com.