Learn from the Leaders in Social Business at Connect via HootSuite: London
HootSuite Customers, Partners and Thought Leaders in Enterprise Social Business Convene to Discuss Best Practices and ROI on June 04 in London, England
LONDON, ENGLAND – May, 2014 – HootSuite, the world’s most widely used social relationship platform, has announced the second in their global event series, Connect via HootSuite: London (#CvHL). London marks the first European stop in the series, and will take place on Wednesday, June 04, 2014 from 12:00 to 18:30 at The Village Underground, an internationally recognised venue for creativity and culture in London.
Connect via HootSuite: London is the place to learn from social business trailblazers and thought leaders, network with inspiring people, share success, tell stories and stay ahead of the curve. Attendees will learn from hands-on experience shared by speakers, including HootSuite Enterprise customers and social innovators, on actionable best practices, tips and tactics to empower broader social media adoption and social business success. Expect keynotes from top thought leaders, upcoming HootSuite product announcements, best-in-class social business strategy sessions, product demos, industry networking, entertainment and prize giveaways.
What: Connect via HootSuite: London (#CvHL)
When: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 from 12:00 to 18:30
Where: The Village Underground, 54 Holywell Lane, Shoreditch, London EC2A 3PQ
- HootSuite Customers: NATO Head of Social Media, Franky Saegerman; Local World Head of Social Media, Scott Hornsby; Marie Curie Cancer Center Social Media Manager, Stuart Witts; Transport for London Principal Planner – Digital & Social Media, Lucy Whitehead
- Thought Leaders: Econsultancy CEO, Ashley Friedlein; Syracuse University Social Media Professor, Dr. William J. Ward; Twitter Industry Lead, Tariq Slim
- Presenters: HootSuite CTO Ajai Sehgal; HootSuite VP of Community and Customer Experience Jeanette Gibson; HootSuite EMEA General Manager Joseph Smith
- Workshops and live demos by HootSuite partners: Marketo, Offerpop and Webtrends
“Connect via HootSuite is coming to London to start an exciting conversation about scaling social across organisations, whether in marketing, sales or customer service,” says Joseph Smith, General Manager of HootSuite EMEA. “As we see a rapid adoption of social business across Europe, HootSuite is empowering enterprises with the right tools and insights to maintain a competitive advantage.
HootSuite, the world’s most widely used social relationship platform, serves more than 9 million users across 175 countries worldwide, including 744 of Fortune 1000 companies. More than 1,300 enterprise organisations choose HootSuite as their platform of choice.
Register now for Connect via HootSuite London at www.connectviahootsuite.com and follow along using the event’s Twitter hashtag #CvHL throughout the day.
- Connect via HootSuite: http://www.connectviahootsuite.com
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=797wGDXAVxw
- Blog Post: http://blog.hootsuite.com/learn-leaders-social-business-first-european-enterprise-conference-connect-via-hootsuite-london
- Media Kit: http://media.hootsuite.com/media-kit
Connect via HootSuite Information:
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7960 6178
HootSuite is a social relationship platform for businesses and organisations to collaboratively execute campaigns across social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ Pages from one secure, web-based dashboard. Advanced functionality includes tools for audience engagement, team collaboration, account security and comprehensive analytics for end-to-end measurement and reporting. To learn more, visit http://www.hootsuite.com.
EMEA Marketing Manager, HootSuite
Content Type: Press Release
Release Date: May 27, 2014