ProDAD® Unveils Heroglyph V4 LE – New Budget-Friendly Video Titler And Trailer Animation Plug-In Solution
Heroglyph V4 LE Creates Video Titles, Sub-titles, and Credits and a Whole Lot More – Travel Route Animations, Auto-Animated Handscript, Video Walls, Slideshows too; with plug-ins for Popular NLEs and a Standalone Version too!
San Francisco, CA, February 25th, 2014. proDAD, the highly acclaimed developer of digital video effects and image enhancement technologies today announced availability of it’s new Heroglyph V4 LE video title, trailer animation solution for popular Windows-based Non-Linear Editing (NLE) applications. A stand-alone version is also available.. Video titling animation apps are often complicated; requiring use of key-frames and other time-consuming manual processes. Heroglyph V4 LE streamlines the titling process by placing the complexity “under the hood” and giving users 500+ FastStart templates and elements for common projects, delivering highly creative results in a fraction of the time and at a price-point that everyone can smile about.
Heroglyph V4 LE joins the proDAD family as the younger brother of the immensely popular Heroglyph V4 Pro titler. The LE version offers the same core features of Pro however the unlimited combination of effects and design customizations are only available in the Pro version. Heroglyph V4 Pro retails for £209.99and until the end of March, Heroglyph V4 LE is offered for an unbelievable £65.99
Snapshot of Heroglyph V4 LE’s Features:
- Complete video title, sub-title, credit solution, and a whole lot more;
- 500+ Professional-grade FastStart templates and elements perfect for common titling needs in broadcast news, documentary, wedding, sports, major video productions, and much more;
- Interactive, animated results while editing; title and background are perfectly adjusted. Real time 1:1 preview – no rendering necessary to see the changes;
- Fantastic auto-generated handwriting script animation – with unique proDAD font for animating handscript text and symbols by simply typing the desired text and symbols. No more complicated drawing or key-framing; simply enter text, choose the typeface and you are done! Exclusive for Windows!;
- Greatly simplified Travel Route animation – simply insert a map, click and draw to animate a travel route with many options for timing, effects animation;
- Wizard-based assistance for creating Travel Route animations, Video Walls, Slideshows, and new auto-animated handwriting script
- Create elaborate video walls with photo and video content in no time, choose 3D wall if desired with extravagant animations;
- New slideshows with title and subtitle, totally new design options and effects.
- 32-bit and 64-bit plug-in support for seamless integration with popular NLEs from Adobe, Corel, Grass Valley, Magix, and Sony;
- 32/64-bit sand-alone titling app for those who use non-supported NLEs or who just desire a stand-alone app;
- Optimized for today’s multi-core, multi-thread CPUs;
- INCREDIBILY AFFORDABLE! Compared with multiple applications, which would be necessary for the variety of features included with Heroglyph V4 LE.
Price & Availability:
Heroglyph V4 LE is currently available as an electronic download from the proDAD online shop and popular resellers including ToolFarm for an introduction price of £65.99. Heroglyph V4 Pro is available for £209.99. Learn more at www.prodad.com
proDAD develops and distributes innovative video effects solutions for creative video editing and multimedia applications. Founded in 1990, the company serves the international market with numerous renown, and award winning products including Adorage® and VitaScene® video effects products, Heroglyph® video titling, and Mercalli® video stabilization + rolling-shutter correction plug-ins. proDAD cooperates, on the developmental level, with leading creative software developers including Adobe, Apple, AVID, COREL, Grass Valley, MAGIX, and Sony. proDAD’s headquarters are situated in the southwestern German town of Immendingen, Germany, and maintains branch offices in the US and Japan.
07740 940 662