Webinar: UK businesses to get free help with their Business Continuity plans
Businesses looking for help with their disaster recovery / business continuity plans can attend a free webinar on “How to write your business continuity plan” hosted by Cloud Direct, a cloud services brokerage, on Thursday 20th February 2014 at 3.30pm.
Cloud Direct’s Will Rowley, professional services consultant, will advise attendees how to write a rigorous business continuity plan that will help businesses anticipate, prevent, mitigate and recover from unplanned events. The objectives of the webinar are to:
- Help identify the potential impacts that pose a threat to businesses
- Provide a useful framework for building resilience against those threats
- Protect the reputation of the business, key stakeholders and revenue-generating activities.
Eliza Rawlings, managing director at Cloud Direct, said: “A lot of UK businesses are really struggling to maintain operations right now with the terrible flooding and power cuts. It’s an unfortunately pertinent time for businesses lucky enough to be in a position to plan for a disaster, to put some focus on their business continuity planning.”
Cloud Direct is also offering a free, downloadable business continuity plan template that businesses can complete according to their specific needs. The template has so far proved popular among UK businesses, with Cloud Direct receiving 1,200 in the first week of its release.
Click here to register for the webinar: “How to write your business continuity plan.”
About Cloud Direct – www.clouddirect.net
Cloud Direct is a multi-award winning independent Cloud Services Brokerage (CSB). We give businesses easy and secure access to cloud services for increased agility, productivity and competitiveness.
Cloud Direct offers automated ticketing, billing and access for all services, including:
• Hosted email and collaboration
• Virtualised computing and hosted desktop
• Secure, resilient data communications and networks
• Carrier-grade hosted telephony (VoIP) and video communications
• Software as a Service (SaaS) and line-of-business applications
Content Type: Webinar Invite Press Release
Release Date: February 13, 2014